Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Without You

rdownes

Without you I'm lost in all I do I feel so alone and miss you Without you by my side, my grief, I cannot hide Without you to see, Life holds no meaning for me Without you you to talk to the silence is deafening in all I do Without you to hold I feel I cannot be consoled Without you to touch Life doesn't mean very much Without you to listen, I feel like I'm in prison Without you to care Is the heartache I just can't bear Without you to echo your voice no sound makes me rejoice Without you to share my life, my world is in strife, Without you nothing makes sense I so miss your physical presence Without you I am only half here, so I don't feel alive, Carrying this pain is so hard to survive Without you everyday is a living nightmare, Your memories and love are my only air.

• Upvote 4

8 hours ago, rdownes said:

Without you I'm lost in all I do I feel so alone and miss you Without you by my side, my grief, I cannot hide Without you to see, Life holds no meaning for me Without you you to talk to the silence is deafening in all I do Without you to hold I feel I cannot be consoled Without you to touch Life doesn't mean very much Without you to listen, I feel like I'm in prison Without you to care Is the heartache I just can't bear Without you to echo your voice no sound makes me rejoice Without you to share my life, my world is in strife, Without you nothing makes sense I so miss your physical presence Without you I am only half here, so I don't feel alive, Carrying this pain is so hard to survive Without you everyday is a living nightmare, Your memories and love are my only air.

What you write from the heart touches mine.  I concur.  My heart weeps with you.  <tears flowing> :(  Life is a challenge without my beloved.  Our lives were so intertwined. The unraveling has unraveled me. Like you and many others, I have struggled to find hope and meaning to all of this grief. We are all a work in progress.

Each of us needs to find what we hope, believe, and cling to.  My trust is  in my Savior (Jesus Christ) and the knowledge that God is Sovereign (Rules) over all. It gives me comfort and peace. I still have to learn how  to manage and plow forward each day.  I strive to remember all of the good times Rose Anne and I shared together.  One day of loss and devastation does not cancel out 26 years of a blessed life together.  I am grateful we met, loved, married and shared our lives.  I pray you will discover your path.  You and many people here are in my prayers. - Shalom, George 

• Upvote 3

I have learned in life that when we go through something really hard or really bad, we turn to God...which is what He wants us to.  We are His children and just like we love our children and want them to feel comfortable coming to us, so He wants that also.  Immense loss/grief has warranted that I turn to Him...who else understands the pain quite like Him! Perhaps that is all the hope and meaning I can find in this.

• Upvote 2