Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Pet Loss Memorial - updated

kayc

• Upvote 3

• 1 month later...

This is beautifully done.  Has anyone here added their fur family member?  

I just lost another dear old fur friend /family member on Sunday.  Sending love to you Vex.  Look for Gord, Dakota is with him and so are several of your kitty friends.  Gord has apples and carrots to give you.   Huge hugs old boy.

Sexy Vexy was a handsome sorrel horse who gave lots of love everywhere he went.  He was a therapy horse for a time.  He brought a selectively mute child (this girl had been living without speaking for more than four years after a physically abusive life) back to the world of speech.  It brings me to tears just thinking about all the wonderful things he did in his lifetime.

• Upvote 1

I'm so sorry you've lost your dear friend Vex, Marita. And yes, several of us have added our own family members to the video above. The second dog pictured is my precious Tibetan terrier Beringer. He crossed the Rainbow Bridge nearly six years ago, and thoughts of him still bring me to tears, too. I loved him with all my heart. (See Saying Goodbye to Beringer.) At one minute, seven seconds into the video, you'll see a photo of Benji, who belonged to our dear member Anne (enna). Our wonderful Kayc's Skye, Lucky and Miss Mocha are at 1:18. Our beloved Mary's Bentley is at 1:30. If you watch Don Lawson's video all the way through, you will learn how to submit your own photos for his project. 

• Upvote 1

Skye, Lucky, and Miss Mocha are right after Taz and Jet-jet, at 118.

• Upvote 1