Grief Healing Discussion Groups

I am fed up missing mum every second

It is normal to feel lack of purpose after you lose someone you love.  You don't enjoy things you previously did.  Much like depression only for different reasons.  I urge you to see your doctor and tell him/her what you've said here, that you're depressed, want to kill yourself, and feel you have no purpose.  I also hope you will value yourself enough to find a licensed grief counselor.  And before acting on any suicidal thoughts, please call a help line in your area (listed in this link):

http://www.suicide.org/suicide-hotlines.html

You don't need to pretend everything is alright, it isn't your life just changed because your mother died!  All of us lose our parents eventually, I lost my dad when I was 29 and my mom just 2 1/2 years ago.  We miss them, they were our go to person, the one who was always there for us.  To give up now would be to rob yourself of any chance at feeling better in the future...and it would hurt your mom greatly to know she gave birth to you only to have you snuff out your life.

Talk to your mom, I talk to mine, just because they lost their physical body doesn't mean they ceased to exist!  And just as important, while death may have robbed us of some things, it has no power over the love that exists between us...that is forever.

Try not to worry about "blame", if your dad is affixing blame, he is wrong to do so.  You know you love your mom and would never hurt her, so hold onto that.

• Upvote 1

It's okay to express how you're feeling, to be encouraged even.  How can you be helped if you don't feel comfortable voicing yourself?  We aren't here to judge your words, we're here because we care.  I know how difficult loss is and you are dealing with compound issues that make that even harder.  (((hugs)))