Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Thirteen years ago our 31 year old daughter was killed in an auto accident. December 4, 2016 my hubby of almost 52 years died of septic shock related to a kidney stone. Last week my son and I journeyed to Santa Fe, New Mexico where her roadside memorial was. Her death was devastating...but I had him...and now he is gone. Yes, a pity party right now. Going there with all of its memories but with my husband. Dont get me wrong, my son is a joy but between the sadness of her death (still) and my husbands so recent, I am a mess. Fortunately this group is there for both my hurts.  Thinking of all of you with so many different hurts but our tears are all the same...regardless of age, gender, religion or lack there of, ethnicity, etc. we all hurt so much.

• Upvote 1

I am sorry, I know there is a lot of pain with the losses, and as much as you love and appreciate your son, one person does not fill the void of another as you've already come to realize.  It's natural that you are feeling so much emotion.  (((hugs)))

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...