Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Unimaginable pain

Marty, if this needs to be moved, feel free.

I don't know how many of you follow pro football, but I'm a huge fan of the Baltimore Ravens. One of our all-time great players is tight end Todd Heap. He played for the team for 10 years and is in the Ravens Ring of Honor. Yesterday, I saw news that simply staggered me.

Todd was in his truck and pulled forward in his driveway. What happened next is a nightmare beyond belief. He accidentally ran over and killed his 3 year old daughter. Reading this, all I could do was put myself in his shoes. To live with something like that is unimaginable. There are no words.

He and his wife are a class act. They operate a foundation to help sick and disadvantaged children.

What a terrible tragedy.

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, mittam99 said:

Marty, if this needs to be moved, feel free.

I don't know how many of you follow pro football, but I'm a huge fan of the Baltimore Ravens. One of our all-time great players is tight end Todd Heap. He played for the team for 10 years and is in the Ravens Ring of Honor. Yesterday, I saw news that simply staggered me.

Todd was in his truck and pulled forward in his driveway. What happened next is a nightmare beyond belief. He accidentally ran over and killed his 3 year old daughter. Reading this, all I could do was put myself in his shoes. To live with something like that is unimaginable. There are no words.

He and his wife are a class act. They operate a foundation to help sick and disadvantaged children.

What a terrible tragedy.

Praying for peace, comfort, and forgiveness for Todd Heap and his wife... Shalom

• Upvote 2

I saw that in the news and am praying for them.  I can't imagine...

• Upvote 1