Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Rainbow Bridge

enna

My heart is heavy this morning. My grand dog, Fred, died late yesterday afternoon. My heart is broken. I have no words right now only tears. 

• Upvote 2

Oh Anne. I am so, so sorry to learn this sad news. I know how much you love this precious soul, and I am hurting with you. You are not alone. Your pain breaks our hearts. May the perfect love you share with Fred live forever in your heart  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Dear Enna,  wish you well. if I could take the pain away from you, I would. Only time will help but will never fully remove the void in your life.   I know how you feel. I had to put my angel down due to health issues and now I will have to do the same with my little baby girl Chihuahua, LILY. she has bladder cancer and is going through chemo but there is no cure. I wish I could tell you there is a magic pill to take but there isn't. However, when I feel the tears coming on, which is 3 times a day, I do think of something that helps me. This may sound insane but it does help. Comes the time, I will close my eyes and take a deep breath in. I will be breathing in her soul which will stay with me forever. When I pass on, the both of us will cross over rainbow bridge together. Again, I wish you an easy transformation and GOD bless, Jeff

• Upvote 1

Oh Anne, I am so sorry!  Losing Skye was as hard on me as losing my own dogs, granddoggies are very special and Fred and you had a very special relationship.  You are in my prayers, my heart is sick to hear this.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Cathleen I am so sorry for your loss.  This is for you and all who have lost a beloved dog, cat, or other pet.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sadly, another member of our family has crossed over to Rainbow Bridge with Benji, Fred, and so many other precious souls. Mr. Wrigley or Wrigs as he was so lovingly named died this week from cancer. Loss of an animal cracks open the wounds of remembering others. 

Wrigley 7:2017.jpg

Edited by enna
edited by enna - private pics

Anne, I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your dog Wrigs. That is very sad. The photos are wonderful - thanks for sharing them with us.

• Like 1

Anne,

I heard often about Fred, but didn't know about Wrigs, I'm so sorry to hear of your family's loss.  I know how I feel about my own granddoggies and it's so hard to lose a member of your family.  Such a beautiful dog, I'm sure he'll be greatly missed.  May God grant you comfort to your sorrowful soul.  :(

• Like 1