Grief Healing Discussion Groups

2 hours ago, Marie Lee said:

Hi everyone-Been out of the loop and did some reading trying to catch up mon how everyone is doing ..  

You all say so many things that are   

impactful and downright genius and I wrote them Down to remember.., mostly it's one of Marge's ..

The " eff" story Marty posted hit the nail on the head..

Gwen: You're such a loving soul surely Steve is so close to you - holding you - maybe so close he's literally a part of you.. holding you up...

Tried to quote this part of Gwens post but it didn't work right - Gwen said:

I miss him making fun of me.  To me and telling his friends some crazy thing I did.  But all with love in his heart.  More to the point, he noticed me.  There are so many little things I don't bother with any more because no one notices like he did.   I try but to no avail...

Isn't that the heart of it all?

He noticed me...

Sending much love- Marie Lee

Yes, I feel that keenly now, that feeling like no one notices....such a loss and sad feeling....Cookie

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

20 hours ago, Cookie said:

boom, down I went

I am so glad you are okay!  I wouldn't wish what I've been going through on ANYONE!  The pain and sleepless nights don't seem to end.

On 7/24/2017 at 3:17 PM, kevin said:

Extra 25 #'s of body weight contributes to 150#'s of stress on each joint or verterbrae (back/neck)...Knowing this now, I have nuitrition and slow weight reduction as my priority

I'm trying to lose too, I've lost five pounds in the last month but that's a drop in the bucket.  I try not to be daunted by the amount and focus instead of going in the right direction lest I be overwhelmed and give up.