Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Loss of parent and grandparent

I am 29 I lost my dad at 16 and this Jan the 15th I lost my mother in a accident and Never got a chance to say goodbye. Then the 15th of May I lost my grandmother she was a role model and I was brought up by her for the first 4 years of my life so I thought of her as my mother 

You've experienced more significant loss in your 29 years than most people have, my dear, and my heart reaches out to you. I am so sorry. I hope you are surrounded by the support you need and deserve ~ and you most certainly will find some of that right here, in this warm and caring place. Welcome 

Thank u for the reply this year has been very hard to lose my mam that suddenly I had spent the previous day with her. And then in May to be hit with the another lost the 15th again. I have support but its hard when people aren't in my situation the usually it will be okay can frustrate u because its not that ur down because u can't say go on a holiday

I am so sorry.  I don't know if you have any siblings, aunts, uncles, or if this leaves you alone, but I hope you have some family to be there for you as you go through this.  You have lost three very significant people in your life at a very young age...it's harder when it compounds like that.  It will be important that you grieve each one individually.

http://www.griefhealingblog.com/2016/04/in-grief-coping-with-multiple-losses.html 

http://www.griefhealingblog.com/2013/02/parent-loss-continuing-their-song.html

I'm glad you have someone in your life, congratulations on your engagement!  I know, it's so hard to not be able to share these special moments with you mother, I like to think they're watching and aren't missing out on it.  I don't know how it works, but I know their spirits exist still and they don't have the physical bodies right now, so who knows but maybe they can get around.  I've learned to accept whatever brings me comfort, if that's delusional, don't tell me. :)