goldsunshine897

Apparantly Love Has Come Again

28 posts in this topic

Sometimes the contradiction comes from what we THINK we should do as a widow/widower, and what is the best thing for us.  I did not think I wanted to love again, that I wanted to stay Mark's wife and be done with it.  But my heart, and my soul are still filled with so much love.  When your heart gets used to being so immersed in love, it aches to try and have it again.  I learned how very quickly life can change. If love comes knocking on my door, I am going to answer.

Ohhhh yes, I have said over and over again that I didn't think I could ever be with anyone else. Wow, how wrong I was. I think it helps that the guy I'm dating also lost his love. We help each other through it all. We went to the same support grief group. Then we started going bowling once a week as friends. On New Years eve is when things went from being friends to dating. So it has been 5 months now. We have been taking things slow and we only get to see each other a couple of times a week. But I now not only think of Rich all the time, I think of him too. I guess you can't stop love.

10 hours ago, KATPILOT said:

Life is a constant that is ever changing.

Another profound, cross•-stitch saying...  :wub: