Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Using The "friend" Feature On Our Site

MartyT

Yesterday pattysmooth posted the following question in another forum. I've moved it here in case others may have the same question:

Marty, I would like to know when someone adds you as a friend how does that work on this site. Since I am fairly new to this- thought I would ask. Also I appreciate the nice message you sent me some time back. How do I add someone as a friend if I would like to. Let me know. Thank you.

Hi Patty. If you click on the "Help" link at the top of our main page on the right side, you'll be taken to a page entitled "Help Topics." Scroll down to "Members" and click on it. Now you'll see "Help Topic: Members." Scroll down to "Profiles" and read the instructions there. You'll find out how to add a friend under "User Information."

Please let me know if this works for you.

Hello I thank everyone who responded about my birthday. It was very much appreciated as I was havinga difficult day and your kind words and thoughts were very much appreciated.

Having a birthday without your mother for the first time is difficult but you try to get through it

I miss her terribly but I know she is in a better place and looking down on me. I have try to remember all the good memories of past birthdays we shared. Keep in touch with me. Hugs.