Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Compliments And Appreciaton

sunstreet

Dear Moderator's, Administration and other behind the scene angels,

I want to express my appreciation for all the hard wonderful work that you all do for the benefit all. I find the layout aesthetically pleasing and easy to use.

I know that expressions of thanks and appreciation don't always find their way through and I just wanted to take time this morning to let you know mine.

Blessings and Courage, Carol Ann

How lovely of you to say so, Carol Ann ~ and on behalf of all those "behind the scene angels" at Hospice of the Valley (who sponsor, support and advocate for our Grief Healing Discussion Groups) I say thank you! I will pass your message on to all the folks at HOV

I should also add that our site is blessed with some of the most loving, compassionate, generous and understanding people I have ever known, and without each and every one of you, this would not be the very special place that it continues to be. I am repeatedly amazed and humbled by the beautiful way you all take such good care of one another. It warms my heart and touches my soul, and it's why I love being here with all of you. What would we do, what would we be, without all of you?

Marty,

As the captain, so the ship. I suspect your presence, compassion, leadership, input, and more have set the tone and drawn so many other compassionate, kind and giving folks to this site. I am totally impressed with all of the people and with you. I was all over the website looking for something like this. It took months and then I happened on it...thank you. I am really alone in my life. I have GREAT friends and family (the latter just don't know what to do with me) but this board offers something unique...thanks to you and everyone here. mfh Mary

Guest Nicholas

Personally speaking I have been amazed at the kindness, compassion, common sense and advice that each and every one offers, especially as I come from the nation of "stiff upper lips" and a trashy National Health Service.

So a big thank you from over the pond, too.

Nicholas

Hi All,

I have been here it seems a very long time and I often feel like I should all ready be finished with my grief but I still come back and ready the posts as I like to hear from people and try to help others that have helped me in the past... I feel so very welcome when I come and I feel like I am part of a real family...Thanks to all of you for all the encouragement and support you have shown me...

Marty and all the other behind the scene angels Thanks go out to you as well, I think if I had not found this wonderful website I would not be here today... I am here and moving forward because I know that you are there if I fall back ... Thanks again... Shelley

Guest Robert27

;) Yes I too want to Say A Special Thanks To Marty and for everyone else that Keeps this Site going and The Work that they put in.

it is very much appreatated.