Grief Healing Discussion Groups

We Are Not Moving!

MartyT

Dear Ones,

As many of you know, it was decided some time ago (and announced here) that Hospice of the Valley was planning to move our Grief Healing Discussion Groups to a completely different server, thereby enabling our message board to become a more closely integrated part of Hospice of the Valley’s own newly designed website, at hov.org.

After many months of careful deliberation ~ and a great deal of time spent in a concerted effort to construct a suitable alternative ~ HOV has decided to reverse its decision.

As a result, I am delighted to inform you that our forums will remain right where they are now.

This means that our site will continue to be operated by Invision Power, and we will continue to enjoy all the features we have now, as well as those that may be offered in the future.

It also means that all the material we’ve posted here will remain available to us (barring any unforeseen glitches, of course, and occasional mysterious happenings over which we have no control :blink: ).

Still, if it is important to you to save some or all of your posts (or any other messages posted here), I urge you to take some time to "cut and paste" such messages into your own computer's word processing program, so that you will have backup copies safely saved to your own hard drive.

To find your older posts, use the Search and / or Advanced Search feature you’ll find at the top right side of our main page. (If you need help in using this feature, click on the Help link at the bottom left side of the main page, then click on Searching Topics and Posts.)

Thanks, Marty. This software is loaded with good bells and whistles and in the almost three years I have been on board, I can only think of one time (just recently) that a glitch occurred...and no matter what software or server is used...occasional glitches will occur...that is just the world of computers...seems like a wise decision to me. PEACE, Mary

This is absolutely wonderful news. I am delighted that we are staying just as we are. This forum is so organized that it makes me happy that nothing is changing. :) We still continue to receive all HOV news from you as it comes in. Thank you for being the moderator of this site. Anne

Marty, thank you for that news! Does that mean we will still be able to access our old posts on this site?

Yes, Kay, you will be able to access all your old posts. To do so, simply use the Search box at the top of this page, or click on the Advanced Search button next to it. For further help, just follow the instructions in the Help section under Searching Topics and Posts.