Grief Healing Discussion Groups

It's now been three weeks and 45 mins since my Mary passed.

I'm laying here stuck in bed with a concussion. My thoughts are so foggy. My head hurts. I'm still vomiting wheni get up. My son and DIL are bringing me meds fluids and checking on me to make sure I'm not worse. But I miss my wife. Three weeks? Why is all so foggy. It feels so surreal again. But maybe it's the concussion. My son keeps telling me I keep asking the same things repeatedly. So I have some memory and confusion. Dr at ER said that will be Normal for a while.

My wife would take. Are if my stubborn butt. I can't believe she's gone never will be in our bed or house again. I'm so scattered. Sleepiness is hitting me again. This stupid concussion is horrid.

Butch

Butch,

I don't remember seeing a post saying you have a concussion. I'm so sorry. What happened to you? I'm truly sorry that you're hurting so badly, dear friend. Did you fall because of all that snow you have?

Carrie

Carrie, I posted it in his thread "". He fell on the ice.

Butch, I am so sorry about your bad fall. Its such a good thing your son and dil are taking care of you. I hope Little Man is curled up with you. You need each other right now. I know how much you must miss your Beloved. I wish I had some magic words. I can only say we all care about you, are thinking of you. I am sending you big hugs and lots of prayers you will be well soon. Much peace and comfort to you.

Shalady