Grief Healing Discussion Groups

another weird dream....

I had a dream this morning and it was emotionally draining. I woke up exhausted from it. 

the dream was literally me crying... ...and just the depth of sadness felt in the dream was so dark. 

it was like- the physical expression of everything i feel every day, 

I woke up from it, and my eyes were wet, i had obviously been crying throughout the dream and i just woke up so exhausted

after i had a moment process it all when i woke up, i realized if Michael can see or feel me, that must be what he sees....just this constant deep sadness

Grief IS exhausting, all of these emotions...

Yes, they must see our grief, but they can see something else too that we don't...that time is no more, that we have eternity ahead to spend together, so their perspective is different.  I think if they could tell us anything it would be to hang on to the thought that we'll be together soon, that everything will be okay.

Grief is exhausting.  kayc, you helped me today. :"We'll be together soon, that everything will be okay."  I just thought that this time last month Billy was worried about losing his beard to chemo.  He does not have to worry about that anymore, but I wish I could just hug him.  

Yes, I found this interesting too.