Grief Healing Discussion Groups

embrace family & friends!

rfraley

I've went threw a lot like so many have here on the forums.....I have come and gone since 2005, when I first came here over the loss of a great friend that died in a car accident in 2004, and then loseing my grandmother in 2010, and then the loss of my cousin Carry Fraley to diabetes and then loseing another cousin to suicide, I've had a good amount of close people leave this earth and it has took me a very long time to get to the understanding that and I have been guilty of this as well, but I've chosen to quit takeing anything for granted for nobody is promised tomorrow, and so I am going to start reaching out to more of my family and friends and be as encourageing as I can be, let your family know every day how much they mean to You and yes Life is very hard and grief is very hard but Life is still very good even for just the small things like family friends the sunset's a good meal so my hope today is that we all would take a step back and try to less our stress by being thankful for today and who we have left......I understand those that have suffered recent loss....I lost a cousin back in October of last year to suicide so believe me I know, but I want to try my best to be a encourager to someone today and let them know there Life has so much value and so many people are loved so much more then they sometimes can see!.......thank you all for reading this

• Upvote 4

And thank you for trying to encourage others in their loss when you yourself have been through so much.

• Upvote 1

Thank you for coming back to encourage those of us who need to know that what we say is validated. It is not easy to be positive when life seems so very dark. 

Anne

• Upvote 1