Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Bentley

mfh

1 with Bill b cropped.jpgFor those who remember me...

My sweet Golden Retriever  Bentley  died this morning. So many here were so kind when he was diagnosed 2 years ago.

Mary, your Bentley is such a gentle soul, you can see it in his eyes.  I know how your heart is aching for him, you have been in my prayers all day today.  He will be sorely missed.

Until you meet again, may you sense his gentle spirit with you.

I am so sorry to hear about Bentley. Goldens are the most amazing dogs, and he looks particularly sweet. Losing a beloved pet is such a blow...

• Upvote 1

Mary, dearest, as I wrote to you earlier today, I am thinking of you and supporting you in thoughts and spirit as you move through this most painful day. I know that as a part of you goes with Bentley, a part of him lives on in you.

The love you have between you will carry his precious soul across the Rainbow bridge ~ and as you send him on his way, your darling Bill will be there to welcome him home.

I pray that all the love you've shared with both of them will flow into your soul in the days to come. I add my love to theirs, dear one, and am holding you gently in my heart.

In sorrow and with love, 

Marty 

• Upvote 2

Until you meet again...

golden retriever.jpg

Mary,

I'm so very sorry to hear about Bentley.  I know that you did everything you could for him.  I'm sure he knew how much he was loved.  Such a beautiful picture of Bentley with your Bill.

Sending lots of prayers your way.

Mary

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Mary,

I just checked and found this topic.   I am so very sorry that Bentley had to leave, and I can only imagine how much your heart is aching each time you look around the house, or listen to a sound, and realize that Bentley is no longer there with you.  But I am sure both Bentley and Bill are with you, and that you are wrapped in their love even as you grieve.

namaste,

fae

• Upvote 2