Grief Healing Discussion Groups

A New Way To Journal

Cheryl J

Another tough day.  I decided to try something a little different than my using my regular journal to write my thoughts in.  I started a video journal.  Although I am still mentally and physically exhausted it felt good to say it out loud while being a lone and then playing it back to see the reality of my feelings.  Maybe this might be helpful for someone else.

Cheryl

• Upvote 4

Just now, mittam99 said:

Nice idea, Cheryl. Let's face it, anything that helps you cope with the pain of loss is a positive. Thanks for posting that. 

It may not work for everyone but give it a try!!

I did the video journal again tonight.  Wow...I really love it.  I think this is going to be very beneficial for me.  Now I just have to figure out how to lock the videos.  Lol

• Upvote 1

I'm so glad this is working for you, Cheryl.  This app is free and allows you to create a password for your video diary. I know there are many ways out there and if you are using a PC this is one possibility. You also can upload your videos to YouTube and make them private. PM me if you need help. ;)

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/video-diary/9wzdncrdmgbf  

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, enna said:

I'm so glad this is working for you, Cheryl.  This app is free and allows you to create a password for your video diary. I know there are many ways out there and if you are using a PC this is one possibility. You also can upload your videos to YouTube and make them private. PM me if you need help. ;)

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/video-diary/9wzdncrdmgbf  

Thanks Enna, I will try this tonight.