Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Inspiration

Patricia B

Thought this might be a good place to start a topic for anything that has helped anyone  of us on our painful journeys. Quotes, books, stories, photos, pictures or what have you. This has always been one of my favorite quotes:

Pain, which cannot forget, falls drop by drop upon the heart.

until, in our despair, against our will, comes wisdom,

through the awful grace of God. 

-Aeschylus-

Patricia,

I don't know if you've noticed or not, but we have a Tools for Healing section, in it is a place for quotes, a place for funnies, articles, etc.  There is also a sticky for Positives in the Loss of Spouse section.  

That is a deep quote...

Thank you for moving my topic to the appropriate place. Here is another of my favorites:

When winter's rains and ruins are over, and all the seasons of snows and sins.

The days dividing lover and lover, the light that loses, the night that wins.

And time remembered is grief forgotten, and frosts are slain and flowers begotten.

Amid deep underwood and cover, blossom by blossom the spring begins.

-Algernon Charles Swinburne-

I want to see and feel spring again. I don't want to live in sorrow forever. I will try to take this journey blossom by blossom.

• Upvote 2