Clematis

Season of Grief - Is this "A Thing"?

6 minutes ago, kayc said:

I hope you and Gloria find some peace during these five days as well as forge your friendship.  We want to see your paintings when they're done!  And bless you for being there for others on Thanksgiving.  I'm still waiting to hear from my kids...

Thanks Kay, for your kind thoughts. I will definitely share my paintings; I am trying to focus on that now. What kind of flowers to get, what else to include, where are my painting supplies, do I need anything I don't have, etc. Waiting to hear about holiday plans?

Yeah, I don't want to make other plans and then get invited to be with my son and see my daughter, it's awkward to cancel yet I never want to miss seeing my grandkids if I get a chance!

23 hours ago, kayc said:

Yeah, I don't want to make other plans and then get invited to be with my son and see my daughter, it's awkward to cancel yet I never want to miss seeing my grandkids if I get a chance!

oh...well, I hope they come up with something soon.

My daughter texted me and said my DIL suggested we carpool.  So I called my son and asked if I was invited and where/when.  He said it's understood, and I told him they still need to let me know, I don't assume things and didn't know what their plans were.

I'm concerned we won't have much time together as I have to be home before dark and it's over two hour drive one way, but I look forward to seeing the kiddies.  They put them down for naps right after we get there, I've never heard of people scheduling naps at noon or just before, and they take long ones!  Oh well, will drive up there and hopefully get some time with them.