Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Free Webinar: Reducing Holiday Stress

MartyT

What a perfect webinar tonight.  I love the ten tips that were talked about.  For me, ‘Self Compassion’ is so important.  I think we all forget to think of ourselves during this time.  We are so conscious of thinking about all that has to be done that we don’t allow ourselves some self-love.  Hugs are good too.  

The webinar focuses on sibling loss but it really is about any loss. Many of us are without our significant others or our parents or our special pets that will not be with us for the first time. It’s so important to do what’s right for each of us.  There is no right way to do things during the holidays. 

This season I’ll be missing my granddog, Fred, who was always a center of any celebrations. He was the absolute most perfect Beagle.  Both my Jim and I spent many days, and weeks over the thirteen years of Fred’s life when the kids had to travel.   He was such a part of our family. I will so miss him. 

• Like 1

I understand, Anne.  Your Fred was like my Skye was to me.  A once in a lifetime granddoggy.

• Like 1