Grief Healing Discussion Groups

First spring day.

In calendar is first spring day today and we have a snow again.I got some snowdrops lately and winter is back now.I watched the news lately and they showed a big heap of snow in Russia yet.It read:"The beast from the east grips Europe".I had to smile after.I miss the spring so much.The weather is still freezing and I long for a sun again.I look out of my window and the snow is everywhere.

Snow.gif.963f8493446cf06247c497f26efeecb5.gifSnow.gif.963f8493446cf06247c497f26efeecb5.gifSnow.gif.963f8493446cf06247c497f26efeecb5.gif

Hugs from Janka

• 2 weeks later...

This picture is just the other day here on the west coast of Canada.  I don't like my picture taken but I felt so good at the time.  This is Scout, my temporary horse - I am keeping him until his owner can afford to care for him. 🐎

We may still get some flurries of snow but the chances of a big snowfall or constant freezing temperatures is low.  

I knew a week ago that spring had arrived as I saw two new born lambs, pussy willows and I heard the frogs croaking.  I hope everyone will enjoy some bit of spring soon.

_RSS8004.jpg

• Like 2

Marita,

I love that picture, and that's a beautiful horse, enjoy him while you can!  I saw another cold front is on it's way with some moisture coming with it, will hit maybe Tues/Wed next week,  thought of all of you in Canada, it may reach us here too.  I hope no snow, I don't have to shovel the rain!  :)  Loving the Spring-like weather.

On ‎21‎.‎3‎.‎2018 at 1:08 PM, BillT said:

Wishing you some sunshine and warmth as soon as possible Dear Janka!  Wish I could send some to you.

Have a peaceful day.

Bill

Miss you on here,dear Bill...

Hope that you´re doing better...

5abe83c9d62f0_27801.gif.984f77d5868947189918e11dd3b567ed.gif

With love Janka

• Like 1