Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Friend passed away in an accident. Trying to recover myself.

VeronicaXX1

Hi guys, 

The lose of a dear friend is one of the most devastating things that can happen to anyone. Joe, Michael and I were college friends. Our friendship was unique and we were like brothers and sister born to different parents. Last week, Joe and Michael encountered an accident and both were hospitalized. Joe passed away at the hospital in the care of his family and doctors on last Tuesday after a short struggle with severe traumatic brain injury.   

And about Michael, for God's sake, he survived with some rib fractures and now under medical supervision at the same hospital itself. But the saddest thing is that Michael is charged with a drunken driving case due to this incident. All of us are really depressed due to the demise of Joe. We don't know what to do. We have no idea about the legal proceedings Michael may have to face? I heard about a drinking and driving lawyer in Newmarket and planning to approach them after a quick discussion with Michael and his family. 

It hurts a lot....to lose a friend and to see this pathetic situation of the other. Hope everything will be okay soon. We could just pray to the Almighty. Rest everything is in his hands. I request your kind prayers. 

I'm so sorry for what has happened to your friends.  I'm glad he has a good friend in you, he will need someone to be by his side in the upcoming time ahead.  I'm sorry for your loss, it's very hard to lose a close friend.