Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Real or what?

My sister talks to a "medium" regularly and had a session yesterday. She says she has never mentioned Susan. Here is part of what she sent me:

She said your sister In law susan is here, and she has a great deal of regrets about how she treated you. Meaning me (1). She then said that she is with you all the time she is worried about you, she wanted me to tell you that you cannot leave this planet no matter what until your time comes she will be waiting for you, her regrets for you are that she feels that she squandered Time. And she Loves you. She would be silent for a minute or two, and then she did say she really loves your brother.

And she said you need to listen to more music (2). I did not know what that meant.

She was with her parents, and dad. FYI dad and mom are not together she said dad has filled his karmic debt to Jo (3). Again whatever that means.

1. Yes, Susan had a negative attitude to Julie. Nobody but us would know. 2. My friend Mara, who lost her husband 3 ms ago, and I have been going to classical concerts. Just the day before I thanked her for reviving my interest and we talked abt losing yourself in the music to help with grief. Nobody else knows this. 3. Jo is our mother, who was the subject of a lot of dad's anger and was a drinker, tho I think they loved each other in their own way. Sad if they are not together.

You can imagine how this hit me. It's good, but overwhelming. Can someone really communicate with spirits? What do you think?

Thanks for your post Tom.
As per one of my previous posts about Has anything strange happened since your spouse passed? I think we are visited by our loved ones....it's just that this mortal body can't communicate to them or listen to their communications to us easily. 

Yes, I firmly believe that there are those among us who are, and who have been throughout history , been  gifted in being able to connect with our love ones who have transitioned. A Karmic debt means, in what I understand, means that  you have done some not-so nice stuff in your life that must be paid off by being re-incarnated again, (go around again to learn lessons) and do good, until that debt is cosmically paid off to God, the Universe, whatever you believe in. But there is that old saying.....What goes around comes around. In other words, you just don't get away with being a turd. You will have to pay it off, if not in this life, then in then in the next go-round.  I have never been to a medium/psychic, but my mom went many years ago to someone who did life regressions. She knew nothing of  my mom....nothing. She told my mom ' you have 3 kids- one son and 2 daughters. One of those daughters has been with you, for centuries. Mostly as warriors. Both of you as males. That daughter has been with you since the Roman Legion times'.

When my mom came home, she didn't talk about this for several years,  and finally when she asked me  'remember when we went to Venice, and we both knew where all the streets led to, and we never got lost? (this was before internet, GPS or Facebook).  I said yes, I remembered. I shrugged it off at the time, but she obviously remembered the psychic's word. She then asked if I could remember anything 'strange' happening when I was a child regarding weird dreams or happenings.

I told her that when I was around 3-4, when I would have to pee,  a crystal clear thought would pop into my head saying  " You have to sit down this time". Oh, yeah, that's right!. It seemed so normal I never gave it another thought until I got WAY older and when she asked that question.  (Sorry if that's TMI). I also told her about one time when I was 3,  I clearly remember to this day of floating above my body, watching myself sleeping in my bed, and I could see through the wall of our house and see my mom, dad, sister and brother all sleeping. I could see all of the neighbors, too. It wasn't scary, but was in fact very peaceful. I then clearly remember feeling the sensation of being dropped onto my bed from about 12 inches up. I felt a thump all along the back side of my body- head, back, legs, arms. 

But I personally think that your Susan is trying to let you know she is OK. Maybe she just hasn't been able to get through to you, so she's gone another route. However the road, I hope you take comfort in knowing that she is there...watching and loving you, every minute. My Rick has not only been messing with the electrical things here in CA, but he's now doing it over in the UK with his daughter. I firmly believe they are still there, loving us all. 

That's just my own take on things...........and BTW- I hope that Amaryllis is getting ready to bloom on your anniversary!

Peace and Hugs

Steph

I went through a lot of weird things when I was fighting cancer.  Not just the fighting of it, but being spiritual, I searched for meanings of life, the doves on the roadside, the bus that ran in front of us with the "I will give you health, Jesus Christ" when I was going for my staging results.  Houston's Medical complex of buildings. (I am sure the politically correct movement stopped them putting Bible verses on the buses, but they all had them on them in 1982).  Billy was very pragmatic while I had a magic, mystic, imaginative mind.  I believed in miracles.  His "I am you and you are me" left me with less of an imagination, magic, or mystical life.  I miss it.  Yet, I have had moments and we put the printer that comes on when it wants to, we put it underneath his urn in the bookcase.  I talk to him when the moon comes out.  Last night Kelli talked to the moon and said "Hi Daddy" and a falling star automatically fell straight down.  I have not seen a falling star since we lived on the mountain in Arkansas.  I want to believe in miracles again.

Shoosie2, welcome & thanks for your amazing story. Hearing that Susan is with me all the time and is waiting for me gives me all the comfort that is possible. Also it makes it a lot easier for a skeptical 🐼 to believe in the unseen. I'm going to have a call with this psychic myself. I have been complaining to Susan that she won't come to me but has to come thru this psychic. I can accept that not all are gifted, but we were SO close I'd think that was the easiest path. Amaryllis looking spectacular....I look at it and it's Susan's spirit. She was so happy when they bloomed a second time, and to be in flower on 3/31...I'll tak eit.

Steph,

I've had out of body experiences...when I was in an abusive relationship where I was being beat on, I would go out of body to escape it...that was before I had even heard of it or knew there was a name for it.  I've also experienced it with NDE when they drew my blood and lost me (I had borderline high blood pressure, they shouldn't have proceeded)...I also remember being given a choice to stay or leave but I saw my kids watching them work on my body and chose to stay.

There are many things we can't explain but that doesn't make them any less real or significant!

• Like 2

After my husband died my daughter thought I needed a better car. I was signing the papers for a Ford which my son said would make his daddy turn over in his grave. He was a Chevrolet and Buick man. The dealership had that canned music and it played back to back two old songs that I had played at his funeral. I looked at my daughter and said were they there? The salesman said that is your husband letting you know that he approves of you buying this car. I hope so much that is why those two songs played.

I hope it wasn't a Ford Ranger!  We had one and the transmission went out three times by 72,000 miles...design defect.  My son fixed it the last time with the condition I sell it.  I agreed.  Unfortunately, the Nissan we bought afterwards sustained too much abuse from the previous owner to ever be as good as the one I used to own.  :(

Good luck with your vehicle!  I doubt they care what we buy as long as it runs and we're safe and sound.

It is a Ford Tarus. So far so good. It is special because when my daughter and I drove to Colorado last year we were passing through the hometown of a Nascar driver that we loved to watch race. My son in law is a state trooper and knows him through the Talladega races. He called him and the driver met us and as he was leaving I asked would her autograph my car. He wrote on the sun visor Jane, drive fast and signed his name. I wish I could tell my husband about it. 

Yay, relieved it's not a Ford Ranger!  I loved my Ranger, it handled so well in snow!  But I couldn't afford it's transmission always going out!  I think the Explorer had the same tranny and also the Mercury Grand Marquis George and I owned...I didn't keep it long enough to encounter those problems, I got rid of it just in the nick of time.  So I'm glad it's the Taurus you have, have heard good about it.  

Wow, that is so cool that he signed your sun visor!  That is special!  :D I bet your husband knows about it already and is smiling over it.

On ‎3‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 11:24 AM, TomPB said:

My sister talks to a "medium" regularly and had a session yesterday. She says she has never mentioned Susan. Here is part of what she sent me:

She said your sister In law susan is here, and she has a great deal of regrets about how she treated you. Meaning me (1). She then said that she is with you all the time she is worried about you, she wanted me to tell you that you cannot leave this planet no matter what until your time comes she will be waiting for you, her regrets for you are that she feels that she squandered Time. And she Loves you. She would be silent for a minute or two, and then she did say she really loves your brother.

And she said you need to listen to more music (2). I did not know what that meant.

She was with her parents, and dad. FYI dad and mom are not together she said dad has filled his karmic debt to Jo (3). Again whatever that means.

1. Yes, Susan had a negative attitude to Julie. Nobody but us would know. 2. My friend Mara, who lost her husband 3 ms ago, and I have been going to classical concerts. Just the day before I thanked her for reviving my interest and we talked abt losing yourself in the music to help with grief. Nobody else knows this. 3. Jo is our mother, who was the subject of a lot of dad's anger and was a drinker, tho I think they loved each other in their own way. Sad if they are not together.

You can imagine how this hit me. It's good, but overwhelming. Can someone really communicate with spirits? What do you think?

My sister came for a short visit on my birthday (April 4). I scheduled a private session with a medium on Thursday, April 5 for us. I really believe they can communicate with them. The first thing he said to me was Happy Birthday. He said that he lets me know he is with me through my cell phone. I was like omg! When I go to bed at night not every night, but randomly, my cell phone will vibrate and light up like I got a text message. I will look and nothing. Some nights this happens a few times in a row. I usually just say something like, Richard! then tell him good night and that I love him. There were a lot of other things that came up and I was like omg!!!!! There is no way anyone would have known these things except for Richard and I. 

• 4 months later...
REMINDER... ONLINE TONIGHT!
Tuesday September 4
 5 pm Pacific | 8 pm Eastern

The Afterlife Conference Forum Presents 
Mediumship and Bereavement 

f95836cc-1d78-4c4e-93c1-8869ddc0bee9.jpg

Live Chat and Readings with  
Spiritual Medium Austyn Wells

Join us tonight for The Afterlife Conference Online  Forum, with our special guest Austyn Wells, a spiritual medium and certified grief counselor who combines intuition and mediumship with shamanism, energy medicine, and sacred ceremony. 

Austyn will be talking about the relationship between grief and mediumship, and will offer readings for randomly-selected participants.

TONIGHT!
 Tuesday, September 4, 2018
5 PM Pacific | 8 PM Eastern
Click here to join the meeting:
https://zoom.us/j/549144509

Hosted by Afterlife Conference founder Terri Daniel,
and Brant Huddleston, creator of Dance Past Sunset

4650cd9a-3faf-4624-8f5b-d641b591c346.jpg e2e75cf0-16d2-49de-af34-5073709dbed8.jpg

c43b7c64-3cbf-4553-b064-30c285d0c97b.png 
  • Like 1