I find it difficult to come here because it reminds me that Butch is no longer with us.  We didn't have to meet for me to feel a sisterly love for him.  I pray that he has found the peace he was seeking.

I think of him and his family very often.  So much love was there but for whatever reason that love wasn't meant to save them all.  

Most of the time I had some one or some thing I could blame for the death of a person I care for.  In this case I can not find blame.  I know that sometimes people blame the person who completed suicide but I do not feel that way about Butch or my husband.  My heart breaks for them that the pain was too much for them to bare.  I can be angry with Cancer or impaired drivers, etc.  But to be angry because someone was hurting so much - I cannot feel that..  

To you Butch, I miss you and I am hopeful that you are where you want to be.

To my Gord, I pray you found the peace you were seeking.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Oh, Marita, I too am missing Butch.  It is very hard to open our hearts to others and to have them just gone.  I also believe that the pain was just too much for them. 

May you find a peace that helps you.  

Anne

• Like 1

If there's any villain, it's circumstances.  We like to feel like we can control things and it's hard when we can't.

I, too, miss Butch.  I appreciate your expressing yourself here, it has been hard.

• Like 2