Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Bombing Of The World Trade Center

WendyJ

Hey everyone. I am not sure if anyone else besides myself had lost anyone on 9-11, but a dear friend just sent this to me as she knew I had lost my cousin John who worked for Cantor Fitzgerald. I found this so touching and so beautifully done I had to share this with any who may care to watch it.

Love,

Wendy

May GOD Bless John Vandevander :wub:

Okay Marty this isn't working for some reason...help ! When I do copy and paste it brings people into my email, this was sent as an attachment, how can I do this?

Wendy,

I went onto MSN and typed Where God Wants Me in the search and down at the bottom of the first search page it has a website called Slideshare that it sends you to and you can see it there but I have not yet figured out how attach those links on this site.

Hugs & prayers, :wub:

Corinne

Hey Corinne, how did you know which one? Actually the version I was sent was done to music by Enya and that is what made it so touching. Just can't figure out how to put it here from an attachment that was sent to me in an email.

Love,

Wendy

haaisma.nl/WhereGod.pps

Thanks so much Marty but what happened to the music, that is what made it so beautiful !

Wendy

I'm sorry, Wendy, but I couldn't add the file you sent to me as an attachment to your post. I found this link on the Internet. All I can suggest is for you to ask your friend where the file came from originally, and see if she can determine the original source.