Grief Healing Discussion Groups

The Best Of Intentions

Thanks so much Elizabeth, actually my smallest is just about 4 lbs, and the largest is about 17 lbs, it all depends on their breeding and if I got them from breeders or I rescued them from a shelter. Sorry I haven't been writing everyone, my mom is back in the hospital with a very high white blood count so no chemo again this week. (3wks now) The doctors are saying there might be an infection but nobody knows for sure and all they did is do bloodwork and a chest x-ray and might be sending her home tomorrow. We are so scared that more is going on then they are finding.

Love,

Wendy

P.S. Karen Sadie is just so so beautiful !!!

Wendy....do everything you can to think positive thoughts about your mom...hard I know, but try. Let her know, if you want to, that she has prayers from people she doesn't even know. Hang in there.

Your friend, Karen :wub:;)

Oh Karen~ Sadie looks so loyal and brave, how great that you have a big strong friend.

Wendy~

My prayers go out to you and your mom and never forget to whisper "I love you". I'm sure she said the same things to you many times when you were little and it helped then, right? Hugs!

Oh Wendy! I kept meaning to reply to you former ownership of an Alpha Cat, but now that I've searched out the comment I can tell why I forgot, your cute little Chins distracted me from the rest of your post! :) Tiny is the smallest cat in the house coming in at about 8.5 lbs. She hates trouble, and rules my house from the less is more reign. She only gets involved it someone is "up to no good" For instance Sunny with his dunce hat on or another cat sniffing at her back door (I vow she can sense the cats outside!)

I have a Maine Coon that's Sunny, Tiny's older half brother (same mommy but Sunny's daddy is a Maine Coon and their mommy a petite stray) he's had brain damage so he's really just a big lug. A couple months ago Rob and I watched a show on wolves and I was blown away when they talked about the Omega's and how they are just as important to the survival of the pack as the Alpha (we had already known Tiny was an Alpha) and it completely blew my mind that a CAT of all things would so closely resemble a pack! They are all different aren't they?

Thanks Elizabeth I won't forget and thank you for the prayers ! Awww thanks too on the comment on my Japanese Chins, I love them dearly !

Thanks so much Shell for the positive thoughts for my Mom , she is really having a rough time being sick that she hasn't had her chemo in weeks. We will see if she gets any tomorrow, thanks again !

Thank you Karen you are so dear to me, I have told her and she gets so emotional to know that people she does not even know are praying for her. It means so much to us !

Love,

Wendy :wub: