Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Almost Three Years

STARKISS

Hi All,

It has been nearly three years since I lost my parents and I have been doing alot better... This is until I had been given the ideal of returning to the place my mom died... Since then it has brought me alot of heartache and pain but I feel that it would be good to return there but now I wonder if maybe that part of my life should be left in just memories of the times we spent their together and not to return there without my mom and dad.... I am really having alot of heartache problems and seem to be crying alot of the decision i have made... Shelley

Hey Shelley,

It's been a while since we've heard from you, and it's good to hear you've been coming along. You know, you ar the one to make the decision to return or not, if it's not right for you then don't do it. Just try to do what's right for you. If I remember right, are you still with your sister, or did you move somewhere. I guess I've just lost track. You do sound find, let us know how you're doing. Thanks and just do what feels right.

Your friend, Karen :wub:;)

Hi Karenb,

Thanks so much for your reply, I just find myself switching back and forth so very much I just feel so lost sometimes... I am still with my sister and she will be coming to Las Vegas with me... I have some plans of my own when we get there if I do decide that is what I really need to do... Take care and it is nice to hear from you too... Shelley

That sounds like a rough trip, don't forget if you need us, just snag a pc and we'll all be here, just like aways! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Elizabeth A,

I know that it will be difficult but knowing there are people who are praying and people who do care about what I am going through will help me get through this trip... Thanks for caring and I will definitely give everyone updates about how it went when I return... Shelley

• 2 weeks later...

Okay? So was your trip okay? :huh:

Hi Gamer205,

Thank you for your well wishes, I am still not sure about the trip but I am trying to keep an open mind about it and plan to go to some of my favorite hotels I used to go with my parents... I will definitely write later after the trip to tell everyone how it went... Take care Shelley