Grief Healing Discussion Groups

It was last month on April 21, 2005 that my daughter Angelica died from a brain aneurysm this was unexpected to us all. She was at her grandmothers when we got the call at 6:15am on April 15 that something was wrong. I just can't believe she's gone she was so full of life and getting ready to graduate from high school on may 17,2005. She was wearing her prom gown when we laid her to rest she was beautiful. I remember the last thing I said to her was I Love you as she walked out of my room and down the hall and I wounder and I hope that she heard me, she was so loved by everyone. This hole in my heart is so deep that I know it will be hard to fill but know that she's with God and the rest of my family that have gone before her I hope they greeted he with open arms of love. I will miss my girl Angelica Brown. I will see her again someday but for now I thank God and her for the wounderful memories that I have in my mind and heart. I look forward to getting to chat with you all. I send my love to you all your new friend Michelle (Missy)

My dear Missy,

My heart hurts to read of the untimely death of your beloved daughter, and I cannot imagine the depth of your pain.

In the quiet moments, when the hurt is hard to bear, may the love you share with your daughter become your shelter, and may the beauty of all your precious memories be your comfort.

We are all holding you in gentle thoughts and caring hearts.

Wishing you peace and healing,

Marty T

Missy

I realy feel strange responding to a post in this forum. I've never lost a child of my own, so I won't pretend to know what you are going through. I realy don't have a place to post. My daughter's best friend of four years, passed away in November,2004 from an athsma attack. She wasn't my daughter, but her death has been very hard for me to accept. My husband and I loved that girl almost as much as our own girls. Your post here touched me, and I just thought I had to respond. Erica had just turned 16. The night before she died, she and my daughter had gone to the mall to look for the dresses they were going to buy for their semi formal dance. They had both just started working, and they were saving for the dresses. The kids at her school collected money to buy the dress she had picked out. They wanted to give it to her mother, in hopes that she would burry her in it. After discussing it with her mother's friend and sister, they decided to just give her the money. I don't think they even told her about the dress. She used the money (over $500.00) to have her daughters picture put on her stone. I'm sorry for your loss. I hope you can find some comfort from posting and reading here. I'm certain your family greated Angelica with open arms. I can't imagine any child going to heaven without being greated with loving arms from everyone there.

Sandy

I would like to thank you all for you words of comfort it means so much to me that you are all here for me in my time of need this is the first time that I had my birthday this month on may 6 without may daughter and I can tell you it was so sad because she would have done everything to start my birthday off right I was blessed to have her in my life and in my family. I will be there for you all just email me anytime may God straighten us all in our time of need and as I read your reply's I thank God for you all. Love to you all for Missy smile.gif