Grief Healing Discussion Groups

The Sibling Voice

MartyT

Susan Whitmore, bereaved mother and founder of the Erika Whitmore Godwin Foundation and its Grief Haven Web site, announces the first version of her new sibling newsletter, The Sibling Voice.

The newsletter is written by and for siblings of all ages who describe their individual grief journeys, but it's also for parents, friends, family members, and anyone who wants to understand how better to help and support bereaved siblings.

Whether you are a bereaved sibling yourself or you know someone whose sibling has died, you are welcome to print out and read the first edition of The Sibling Voice newsletter (attached below as a pdf file). You're also invited to place your name on the mailing list to begin receiving the newsletter via e-mail.

SIBLINGVOICE-FINAL.pdf

Thank you so much for this Marty. I struggle so much with being the only surviving child. I try so hard to do them all proud. They all deserved so much more and all their death's not of natural causes. It is so hard to own that fact.

This is another one of those times that I refer to as a "God wink" My heart is heavy of late reflecting on all my siblings and all that should have been. Then you share this....thanks.

Blessings and Courage, Carol Ann