Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Handling The Holidays

MartyT

Dear Ones,

This recent program from The Compassionate Friends features the always delightful Darcie Sims, and (trust me) it contains everything you'd ever want or need to know about "handling the holidays." It's absolutely wonderful, and totally free for the listening, at your convenience (allow about an hour). Highly recommended!

Alternatively, you can find it on The Compassionate Friends website, here (if you scroll down the page a bit): http://www.compassio...s/Webinars.aspx

Thank you, Marty. This was an excellent webinar on loss of a child yet it could speak to all of us. What a wonderful speaker. So many wonderful tips. So many quotes - 'learn to live the hurt and grief rather than be consumed by it;' love creates new spaces;' 'turn on all the lights to chase away the grief;' 'men do lights'; 'let the hurt out'; and on and on. Leave out 'ought and should' is my favorite 'Please don't should on me.' I am listening to this webinar over and over because there are so many tips for me to handle the holidays. The Compassionate Friends is indeed a great website. Anne