Grief Healing Discussion Groups

For everyone on our board.

Guest Janka

3 hours ago, Brad said:

It made a great miniseries in its day!

I have those miniseries on DVD...delivered after my beloved Jan had died...I can´t watch it now...Everything related to his death hurts me too much so far.

Janka

wi am not ready for music, yet...if ever.  Al played the mandolin.  The last week in the hospital he would not let them stick his left fingers for blood sugar because it would affect his playing.  He certainly intended on coming home.  No music for me for now.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Janka - 

I thought you might enjoy this.  I just discovered that Paul McCartney of the Beatles has released five classical albums over the past tweenty years.  Two of them are oratorios, one ballet and an instrumental piece based on a poem he had written.  This is from his second oratorio Ecce Cor Meum (Behold My Heart).  He was commissioned to compose this for the setting of the seal at a new concert hall at Magdalen College, Oxford.  During the time Sir McCartney was composing, his wife, Linda, became ill and died from cancer.  As a result this piece wasn;t finished for several years.  The are parts that were inspired by Linda and in my mind sounds like a requiem for Linda more than an oratorio.  I hope you enjoy it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On ‎16‎.‎3‎.‎2018 at 5:15 PM, Widowedbysuicide said:

I can't understand the words but the music and beautiful voice are expressing love.  Beautiful.  Thank you ❤️

Dear Marita!

I´ve found this beautiful song...so beautiful to make my heart cry...cry for someone that I miss the most in my life...my beloved man Jan...

With love Janka