Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Colton my precious angel

November 30, 2015 my sweet baby boy went to heaven. It's now January 7, 2016 and the pain just doesn't go away. I miss him so much. I'm finding it so hard to be strong for my husband and my 2 1/2 year old son. I never thought the night of 11/29/15 would be my last night holding him, kissing him, feeding him, and telling him how much I love him. The only time my husband and I don't think about that night is when we're sleeping but I do have dreams about that night and everything we went through both physically and emotionally. I wish I could just bring him back to me. Colton showed me that loving two sons is so special. My heart breaks everyday. Colton would have turned 8 months old on January 4, 2016. I often wonder what he would be doing now.... Crawling? Saying his first words? What new foods I would have introduced to him.... Life is different now. I haven't found a coping solution. I just stare at his pictures. I love that little angel so much ?

I am so sorry.  My granddaughter will be 8 months January 26, and I can't imagine losing her, although they lost their previous baby.  

Marty will likely be along soon and I hope she will have something to share with you.  Although I lost three babies years ago, I'm sure it's quite different when they've already been born and you've gotten to know their personalities.  Each day that passes you just love them more.

My heart goes out to you in your loss.

My dear, I am so sorry to read of the loss of your precious baby boy. Of course the pain just doesn't go away, and of course you miss him so much. He was a part of you, and this is like an amputation of an essential part of your body. If you lost an arm or a leg or an eye, would you ever stop missing that???

There are so many resources "out there" offering support for bereaved moms, and I hope you will take advantage of them. Please see this article, including the Related Articles and Resources listed at the base: Silent Grief: Pregnancy and Infant Loss ~ and know that we are thinking of you and holding you close.