Grief Healing Discussion Groups

For Brad and all music lovers.

Guest Janka

I have often wished that instead of Odette and Siegfried ascending to the heavens together in the Swan Lake finale that life could imitate art and it would have been Deedo's and my finale.  C'set la vie.  The ending of this dance is well worth watching.  For those unfamiliar with the story Siegfried sacrifices his life to be with Odette in death rather than without her in life.

• Upvote 1

Sergei Rachmaninov-Prelude in C sharp minor Op.3 Nr.2

Dear Brad,

this is the best piano version I´ve heard lately and I dedicate it to you as I know that you love it so.

Hugs from Janka

36 minutes ago, Brad said:

It is true Russian soul coming out in this piece. 

It is...anyway so close to me...Slavic souls are similar so much...it sounds in my soul with every beat of my heart...expressing those emotions I feel inside of me...it is amazing!!!

Janka

Janka - 

This one is for you from your fellow countryman Antonin Dvorák.  Close your eyes, grab your beloved Jan, and waltz around your living room. :D It should get your Slavic soul smiling.

29 minutes ago, Brad said:

Janka - 

This one is for you from your fellow countryman Antonin Dvorák.  Close your eyes, grab your beloved Jan, and waltz around your living room. :D It should get your Slavic soul smiling.

:D :D :D 

Very nice! Thanks a lot! It made me and my beloved Jan happy! That´s for sure!

Janka

Jean de Florette-Soundtrack 1986

Dear Brad!

This is soundtrack of the film "Jean de Florette" with Gérard Depardieu,Yves Montand and Daniel Auteuil,the theme from the French film,inspired by Giuseppe Verdi's "La forza del destino".So amazing!!!

Janka

Dear Brad,

just close your eyes,dreaming of your loved Deedo by your side and listen to this wonderful,unforgettable and timeless music for loving souls...and she will be there...just for you...forever!

Janka

Janka 

This is my favorite Rachmaninoff piece. I particularly love the story about how it came about. 

Thank you. Sadly Deedo did not enjoy Classical music as it made her sad. She did enjoy the Nutcracket Ballet though. 

My dear Brad,

send you this music delicacy.I only hope this format can go through,because I couldn´t find it on YouTube at all,I just have it on my CD.Just click on the link and then open it on your PC.It is group NEROITALIA,album DISTANZE and composition ARIA from 1997 playing by wonderful Italian saxophonist VITO RANUCCI.

Janka

04 aria.wma

23 hours ago, Janka said:

My dear Brad,

send you this music delicacy.I only hope this format can go through,because I couldn´t find it on YouTube at all,I just have it on my CD.Just click on the link and then open it on your PC.It is group NEROITALIA,album DISTANZE and composition ARIA from 1997 playing by wonderful Italian saxophonist VITO RANUCCI.

Janka

04 aria.wma

Neroitalia-Amanti distanti (Vito Ranucci/soprano sax)

Dear Brad,

unfortunately the track I mentioned is not available anymore,but I´ve found the main composition of the same album and so hope you´ll like it too.

Janka

Soundtrack "Amelie from Montmartre" by Yann Tiersen

I love this piano music I was playing for my beloved Jan as much.I have this sheet music at home by now,but I still can´t play it.It still hurts so badly...

Janka