Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Love you all.

Guest Janka

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Janka
50 minutes ago, iheartm said:

Thanks for posting such positive, upbeat messages, Janka. I sure can use them right about now...

I´m glad of making you happy this way.

Hugs from Janka

:wub:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 3/30/2016 at 8:15 AM, Janka said:

Michele Zarrillo-Gli angeli (The angels).

For our loved ones,

from the heart,

forever.

Janka

Janka:  You seem like such a sweet loving person...Cookie

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

DSC_0000301.jpg

Thank you,dear Brad!

Nice to see you again.I stop by,from time to time,but sad memories can always open my deep wounds.I can´t swim in this lake of my tears anymore.Although we both know how hard it is,especially at Christmas time,when my beloved man died.I try to be positive,as much as it gets.Anyway,my beloved Jan is still the only man in my life.I truly hope that your loss doesn´t hurt as much as before and you can move on.It´s been 5 years for me,Brad.Would you believe it?And yet,sometimes it hurts more than ever.But we´re brave.Isn´t it?We must live because of our loved ones.There is no one like them.Hope to hear from you again.

Take care,my friend!

With love Janka

My Dear Janka - it is so good to hear from you again.  I was thinking of you a couple of months ago when I discovered a young composer named Alma Deutscher from England.  Her first full length opera "Cinderella" was just performed in Vienna.  She is now eleven-years-old.  She learned the piano at two and violin at three and started composing at six.  

I am happy to hear that you are finding some times of comfort, peace and hopefully, happiness.  And you are correct: sometimes it does hurt more than ever but at least that pain is not as constant as it was early on.  

Once more Janka it is so good to hear from you; you have been missed.

With admiration,

Brad

• Upvote 2

• 1 year later...

Luis Miguel-Si te perdiera

Send you one of the greatest songs,I´ve ever heard,reminding me the most beautiful moments in my life...

From the heart...

Love you all...

Your Janka

• 4 weeks later...