Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Follow up on Marty message

As of this morning Marty's power and internet is still out. She and I are in co tact often. I will be checking in here often also. 

Peace,

Mary 

Thank you, Mary, for your wise words. We all need reminders to focus on ourselves when sorting out our thoughts about how our lives have changed. I wish there was an easy solution to our grief but I have found that it is as individual as the stars and what works for one will not work for another. What helps us along this journey is that we don't walk it alone. That is what is so wonderful about this sacred place. We are all walking together but in our own way. 

Please let Marty know that we will take care of each other as we have always done. We know how she will be concerned.

Anne

• Upvote 1

Update on Marty as of Friday evening

Marty has informed me that she cannot get a service response until sometime Monday in spite of all of her efforts. So she will be off line through Monday.

She asked me to tell you that she is counting on each and every one of you to take good care of one another until she is back. As a personal favor to Marty, I will be checking in for emergency purposes only. Take good care.

Peace,

Mary