Grief Healing Discussion Groups

I'm asking for fervent prayers as my Mary's little sister is on her deathbed.  She is diabetic she's had congestive heart failure and pneumonia and she's had a severe stroke.  She needs a miracle.  

She meant more to Mary than anyone.  Mary was her protector their whole lives.  Mary would do anything for her.  It's a strange feeling not having Mary here during this. 

Many prayers would be appreciated greatly.  Thank you so much. 

Butch 

• Upvote 3

I know more prayers than you can imagine Butch are heading her way, mine included.  Most importantly and I'm sure  that Mary herself is watching over her little sister still.

• Upvote 3

Thank you.  She lives in Maryland so it's a big drive from CT.  I don't know if maybe Allen and I will go down.  Probably.  He's got to work out stuff at work to be able to go.  

I thank you again for the prayers.  ❤️

• Upvote 3

Oh Butch, my heart goes out to her, she must be missing her Mary even as you are!  She's in my prayers.  I hope you and Allen can make the trip.

• Upvote 2

I am sending this message from Butch. He wrote earlier and said that Michelle had passed just before Allen and he could get to Maryland where Michelle lived. Please keep the family in your thoughts or prayers. 

"Allen wanted to go home. I made this trip for him so he could say goodbye to his favorite Aunt. So we are headed home heartbroken. Please update forum if you can as we are traveling back to CT. Thank you."

Keeping the family in our prayers, Butch. I am so very sorry.

Anne

• Upvote 5

Our hearts just hurt for you and your family, dear Butch. May choirs of angels welcome Mary's sister to her special place among the stars, and may you know peace in the space she's left behind. Our thoughts and prayers are with you, dear friend.  

• Upvote 4

Thank you for that Anne, I just got home and got that message.  Butch and Allen, I am so sorry.  :(

• Upvote 3

I'm really struggling.  I can't shake it.  I'm in therapy.  I'm on meds.  But I can't get past this struggling.  I saw the boys and Gracie girl last night and today.  But it's such a struggle to smile for them.  I don't know how to struggle.  I don't know how to be weak.  I don't know how not to be there for my son and grandchildren.  I'm just existing.  And it hurts.  ?:(

Butch

• Upvote 2

Butch, my dear ~ Maybe you're trying too hard to be what you are not and to feel what you cannot.
My prayer for you is that you will just let it be.
Let yourself just be where you are instead of trying so hard to control it in front of your family.
Stay with it. Sit with your pain. Let out your tears. Feel whatever you need to feel. 
Stop trying so hard to be and to feel what you think others in your family need you to be and think you "should" feel.
It's okay to tell them that you need to cry and be sad and feel weak.
But right now you're tired and you're sad and you're mourning so many losses on top of your missing your Mary.
Reassure them that you love them and you need them and you know you won't feel this way forever ~ but this is how you feel right now.
Ask them to bear with you. And pour your heart out here with us if you need to. We are here, and we are listening.
Or don't say or write anything at all. Just know that

Image result for you are in our prayers

• Upvote 7