Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Happy Birthday Kay !!!!

Ahhh, you all, thank you!  My birthday was good but exhausting and ended in my disappointment that my son who'd said he was spending the night with me instead went to his wife's parents at her insistence.  I don't get that.  Be that as it may, it was good to see my daughter, my sisters, and grandbaby yesterday even though all too brief!  We're getting old, it's getting harder to get together.  So much effort for such a little amount of time!  But it feels good to know there are those willing to make the effort regardless. :)

• Upvote 2

Thank you, all of you!  I was gone all day on my birthday and much too exhausted that night to be on line reading, so belated is fine! :)  I got a call from my best friend that moved away, and that was a wonderful treat on my birthday!

• Upvote 3

Happy belated birthday dear Kay.  You're my rock so much of the time and here I went a missed your special day.  Forgive me.  Much love to you sweet friend. ❤️

Butch

• Upvote 1

Butch, it's okay, in our family we celebrate all month! :)  (Or would if we lived near each other.)  Thank you for your warm wishes!

Thank you, Joyce...I haven't seen you on here much lately, so it's good to hear from you!

• Upvote 1