Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Butch,

I hope you and your family find comfort with each other and that the day of spreading their ashes was very meaningful and helps you with your grief.  I know they will always be missed by you.

Marg, 

I'm sorry for your friend's loss, that has to be the hardest thing.  :(

• Like 1

He sure does, Butch!  Grandbabies are a blessing!

Butch, I don't know how we do this, and you especially except we continue one foot in front of the other and keep breathing.  Keep on and continue looking for something bright in each day, you have two grandchildren and that helps.  As Marita said, you are in my heart and prayers, daily, dear Butch.

• Like 1

Butch,

I'm glad you have him, and Caleb does too.  They will be friends for life.  I have siblings not close in age to me (10 years older, 8 1/2 years older, 6 1/2 years older, 9 years younger, 15 years younger), and we've been there for each other all our lives.  Growing up together is just the beginning, staying close in adulthood is so important and such a blessing.  They are home-grown friends for life!

• 1 month later...

It’s been three months and a week since our sweet baby Gracie passed.  I’m missing her so deeply.  She was the heart of our family in her very short life.  💔😢

• Like 2

I know, Butch.  Just as Micky was in our family years back when my sister had her accident.  After his father kidnapped him it was never the same again, we got him back a year later but he wasn't the same child.

I don't know why things change.  My sister that went through all this is in the hospital right now, fighting for her life again.  And long story, the state wants to take her Medicaid away!  

Your adorable Gracie is watching from heaven.  My only consolation is that this world is not all there is...there is a heaven and things will be better, a place where we have no more goodbyes, no more tears.  I wish rest for your soul.

• Like 1