Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Walt,

I noticed in another post that this week is going to be a very hard one for you. Not only is it your Jeannie’s birthday, but also the first anniversary of her passing. I wanted to let you know that it didn’t go unnoticed. My prayers and thoughts go out to you. I can only imagine the pain you must be feeling.

I don’t think I need to, but I’ll remind you… we’re here. If you need us.

:mellow:

:(

Walt,

I noticed in another post that this week is going to be a very hard one for you. Not only is it your Jeannie’s birthday, but also the first anniversary of her passing. I wanted to let you know that it didn’t go unnoticed. My prayers and thoughts go out to you. I can only imagine the pain you must be feeling.

I don’t think I need to, but I’ll remind you… we’re here. If you need us.

:mellow:

Thank You so much - I will need your support this week. :(

WaltC, I send you my strenght this week in hopes that somehow it helps you as you cross through this week. I've had you and Jeannie in my thoughts for several weeks as I watched the calendar days pass. I know it is of little comfort right now but you are not alone.

Always Gene!

Always!

WaltC, I send you my strength this week in hopes that somehow it helps you as you cross through this week. I've had you and Jeannie in my thoughts for several weeks as I watched the calendar days pass. I know it is of little comfort right now but you are not alone.

Always Gene!

Always!

Thank You Evelyn :)

It definitely is comforting to know that good friends like you do understand and care what I am going thru this week.

This afternoon, along with our two children, we will "celebrate" Jeannie's day with candles, balloons, carnations, birthday cake, her favorite music, pictures of the good times and a bright warm sunny day. :)

I trust that Jean and Gene are now pain free and looking forward to seeing us again whenever the time is right.

Guest Guest

WaltC - Oh, how my heart goes out to you these days!! Jeannie knows how much you loved her and she is with you always. As my five-year-old grandson told me one day....Heaven is in your heart.

Know that our thoughts and prayers are with you today and everyday. You WILL get through these next couple of days - with Jeannie's help! I know how very much she will enjoy the celebration of her birthday.

We are here and we are knowing what you are feeling. Take care of yourself.

My thoughts are with you and your little Jeannie!

Patti

(Charlie 6/10/58-11/16/2004 - I love you, Dear!)

WaltC,

Thinking of you today - and hoping that you find a way through everything that this day represents. Hopefully - knowing that others care and have you in their prayers will bring some comfort. I enjoy your presence on this site and wish you well - today and always.

John - Dusky is my handle on here

Love you Jack

Guest Guest_Deborah_*

WaltC, even though I've not been here too long, I've benefited so much for your messages. I want you to know that I, too, have you in my thoughts and will say a prayer for you during this special time. Deborah