Grief Healing Discussion Groups

When will it stop hurting so much

Cindygirl

I can’t believe today is 6 months since we lost Cindy. I can’t believe we’ve gone that many days without her. Some days it feels like I haven’t seen her in forever. Other days it feels like yesterday. It’s been easier since she first passed but we have our moments or days.  We love and miss you “my Cindy girl” ❤️

I do know what you mean, it's hard for me to believe Skye has been gone five years and Miss Mocha over two years, and King George over 12 years now!  We do continue to miss them, they're so very unique, no one else is like them.  (((hugs)))

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Well here I am again almost a year to losing our Cindy and we have lost another precious girl named Bobinthia. I know it’s a silly name lol, long story. She was a mini daschund and she was 16 years old. Sunday April 1st she was totally fine and Monday morning was having a hard time breathing. With exrays and blood work we were told she had pneumonia. We had taken her to the vet every day last week except Tuesday. On Friday we finally did an ultrasound because she was just not getting better. When it was pointed out on the screen we could see a huge tumor on her heart. We took her home for one last night and she passed on her own at 2:17 am. This grieving process is so hard. I can’t believe I’m doing this again. It hurts just as much but in different ways. 😥

Marty's response echoes my own heart.  I am so sorry for your loss, they ingrain themselves into our hearts and weave themselves into our everyday lives, and it's the hardest thing in the world when they pass.  My thoughts and prayers are with you in your yet another loss...