Grief Healing Discussion Groups

I’m sorry to ALL here.

A&K

I just wanted you all to know I read a lot of your posts but I’m truly sorry for not being able to post replies.  I’m struggling hour by hour with so much.  I read posts and intend on replying but just don’t know why the words won’t come.  I feel badly especially because so many of you find words of love and support for me and the boys.  I respect and honor everyone here.  My heart is with you ALL.  I just can’t find words specifically. 

Much love,

Katie-girl ♥️

• Like 7

Our hearts and prayers are with you continually, Katie.  One of the hardest things for me to learn from grief is that I need to take care of myself. Breathing, Sleeping, eating, movement, etc... is sometimes a challenge. Like you. I was in Shock for a long time. I am learning to not "SHOULD" on myself as it places unrealistic expectations, stress, and demands that are unwarranted.  

What you have gone through is unspeakable.  My faith in Christ, tells me that He will make a way through this for you even when there seems to be no way.  My prayers are simple, " Jesus, please help Katie".  It's okay to get and receive help. Hang on and hold on.  Jesus says to choose Life.  I choose that every day even thought there are times when I don't feel like.  I have learned that FEELINGS are not always FACTS but they will eventually lead us to the truth.  Praying continually for you Katie,   {{{ HUGS }}} George - Shalom (God's perfect PEACE that passes all understanding (Phil 4:6-8)

• Like 5

No need to apologize, Katie. So often we cannot find the words to respond to you and your trials and troubles, either. That does not mean that we do not care for you. Your first obligation is to take good care of YOU, and then your children. That is more than enough for you right now. We are here to accept and support one another, and sometimes, because of the circumstances we find ourselves in, we are less capable of giving support than we are of receiving it. Right now you need all the support you can find. No reciprocity is expected or required. As George so wisely advises, focus on taking care of yourself and that precious being that grows inside of you. ❤️

• Like 4

Katie,

Please never feel the need to apologize...this is a place where we can just "be", and whatever state we find ourselves in, we accept and realize it just is...when you're in the early years of grief it's pretty hard to be there for someone else, you have your hands full just getting through what you're going through.  You may find yourself in a place where you can reciprocate one day, but it may be years in, and if not, that's okay too.  We love and care for you and just wish we could do more for you.  Love and hugs!

• Like 3

No need to apologize at all A&K i totally and completely understand. I hope you are doing ok. I sometimes feel the exact same way you do. I go to post a reply - and the worlds just simply wont come. just know that i am here if you ever need to talk or if you ever just need a friend. I am here to listen, I will never ever judge because off of us on here are in the same boat. Take care love

MariesBabyGirl XX

• Like 2