Yes, I feel the same way.  I love little Kodie but still miss my Arlie, who will always be my One.  There is no replacing that special one, there is only but to live with them alive in our hearts and memories...and looking toward the day we can be with them again.  I ache for the pain you feel.  :(

My son, I'm feeling guilty because I haven't written in a long time.  I haven't had much to say because I can only wish for you to return and I know that's impossible.

One of our friends had a stroke and we've been helping him out. His mental capacity is there, but he is not doing well physically and then he got the flu on top of it.  He was the friend you always liked. You didn't trust too many men, but he was the one and maybe only, that you took a liking to.  I am so sorry you are not here to see him when he returns. He really liked you, too.  

I love you Parker.  I will repeat myself again and again.  I LOVE YOU and I MISS YOU.  As I have told you, I have changed. I am not the same as I used to be. I am more serious and less fun. Underneath, I am still bearing the pain of losing you.  I still yearn for your to be here. I can't do many things I used to if they had involved you. It hurts too much.  You brothers miss you. I had Leroy smell your jacket and he wagged his tail.  It made me feel so good. I fell as though he felt your presence was near.  You were all such good dogs.  My loss has taken me to a different level.  

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH PARKER. THIS LETTER WOULD BE 100 PAGES IF I WROTE THE REASONS WHY.  

I MISS YOU SO MUCH PARKER.

Please stay near. I need your spirit with me. With us.

LOVE ALWAYS AND FOREVER IN ETERNITY,

MOM

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.

By Roger Caras

• Like 2

My Sweet Little Peanut,

I want you to know that I gave you a voice.  It was time for you to be heard.   Your message was strong and straightforward.  The letter was brought to that vet's office by me, in person.  I remember him telling me, "It happens" when he called that horrible day. He didn't have the decency to call me when trouble arose.  He waited until you were already gone.  He had nothing else to say. He knew he was wrong and later I found out he was full of lies. That's okay, because  karma is a powerful thing.

I wish you were here instead.  It's difficult to look at your picture. I LOVE YOUYou will have a voice again on your birthday.

Remember me?  You should.        
Parker picture 12-24-19 letter.png  

I was in your care, but not for long before you went home, feasted, and celebrated Christmas Eve, Christmas, and then the New Year.  I’ll bet you celebrated as if everything was copacetic while I laid in your morgue in a plastic bag. 

I had two brief visits there and on the third, you managed to silence me forever. The total of the three visits was only a few hours.  I was the sunshine with infinite energy in my home, and I was so young. My brothers lost their best friend. My Mom blamed herself for bringing me there.  It’s not her fault.  It was you or your tech to last see me alive and did not save me, you know, allowed me to die. 

My family’s holidays were destroyed.  I’m sure you know why.  You can’t forget so easily. Their holidays are ruined this year, too, for the same reason.  My parents still grieve.  So do my brothers.  I’ll bet you’ll be celebrating your holidays this year, just like last, like nothing happened.  Enjoy yourself just as you did last year. 

I won’t see you up here where I am.  Most make it up here, but some wind up somewhere else, you know, "It happens."

Remember me.  I may visit you in your dreams. 

From Heaven,

Parker

• Like 1

Presentation1 jpg framed.jpg  

• Like 2

248049338_PPvalentineday2-14-2020resizedpng.png.0e10a8501a96b9bdb25ea0c2401d506a.png 

• Like 1