Grief Healing Discussion Groups

I want to get back my use...

Jackie, there are others here that surely relate.  I feel the same way.  My arthritis is debilitating, it scares me what may be ahead, but I so desire to maintain independence and a fulfilling life, I hope someday I find another dog that could be right for me, Arlie was it as far as perfect for me and I know there's not another like him but hopefully I can find one to share my life with again someday...not ready yet though, of course, it's way too soon and I don't even know what to look for, but I knew Arlie was "the one" when I saw his picture in the paper, and I was so right!

I hope you find something that brings you fulfillment, something that brightens your day, some purpose, some enjoyments, we all need that hope.  

Alas they have learned to clone looks, but not personality.  My Arlie was beautiful and I loved looking at him, but it was his personality, the spirit of him, that really drew me...

The same with my George.  He always reminded me of a dog, wagging its tail!  His spirit was one of zest and fervor!