Oh Norma, I know, I understand.  There's doesn't need to be a rush to get rid of their things...I still have Arlie's coat on the chair in my family room, his basket of toys and his bed in my living room, his food bin and brush in the kitchen, I have his treats in the dining room, his doghouse and fence sit empty waiting for him to come back.  It's sad, everywhere I go are ghosts of my good boy.  I haven't driven the truck since he died, I know I need to but there's no Arlie to give a ride in it.

12 hours ago, Norma0909 said:

I don't know how to do this.

Me neither, it's the hardest thing in the world.  The pain in my heart is unquenchable.  We are grieving to the hilt.  (((hugs)))

I know loss of a baby is much different than loss of a dog, I'm not comparing losses, I hope you're not offended, it's been years since I've lost my babies and I hadn't gotten things for them.  Wishing you some peace...take your time with this, don't feel there's a deadline or a rush, there isn't.  Some have kept their room as a shrine, it's whatever brings you comfort, everyone handles it differently.

• Like 1

Thank you, and no worries I wasn't offended. I hadn't bought anything for Baby G, for Benjamin we received a lot of gifts for him, the diapers we wanted to stock up on......its hard but I won't throw out anything, it all belongs to my sweet boy. Thank you for your response, I'm just so lost without my loves.

• Like 1

I think it is hard enough to lose someone we love without having the added burden of thinking there's some way that we should grieve "better" or "faster". You take all the time that you need, Norma. You can keep the diapers & the wipes. I cannot imagine the agony that you are going through. I am so sorry that you were not able to have the life that you dreamed of with your two babies. Life is not fair, it is hard & you are dealing with one of the hardest things of all. 

• Like 2