Grief Healing Discussion Groups

My boyfriend/love of my life dead suddenly

My fiance jesse died on the 18 of this month I'm not know how to feel I'm so lost and confused hes gone forever I'll never talk to him again ever I went to pick him up and he was found dead earlier that day of what idk the family don't talk to me waiting for the investigator to call he never ffg ose my whole life shattered gone in an instant gone I'm dying lost and alone why jesse who.........broken beyond repair

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Laurie echevarria said:

On 18 of August 2020 I went to go find my fiance to take him dinner and get a motel room for us he was struggling with homlessness we had been together for 3 years I loved this man more then anything in the world ,I couldn't find him I looked and waited nothing then I got a phone call from a family care man telling me he talked to me earlier about my fiance dying I was like what the he are u talking about I have never spoke to u before and I found out that my fiance has passed that morning I still haven't found out how ,where anything his family didnt talk to me are him for awhile now problems from the ex wife interfering now hes gone never said good bye I don't know what to do I feel it's my fault why didnt I go earlier why ,why,why I'm pissed upset confused and sick to my stomach he was 53 yes old why jesse why I'm loosing my mind I came back jesse why u promised never too leave me .....no hope just gone in an instant......

Moved to your thread...