Well, it seems I'm still around. My life kind of went into a tailspin in early July.But apparently the Lord isn't ready for me yet. I'm still here. I spent some time in a hospital, and had a few other various and Sundry things happen. But I won't elaborate on them. But I guess that even at 70 years of age I'm tougher than I thought. What's the old saying...you can't keep a bad penny down (or something like that. Next week I'll be moving into my new residence in Midwest City, Okla. Onward and upward!

I hope and pray that my "family" here are all well. I'm in a La Quinta in Okla. City (do I really need to tell anyone what state Oklahoma City is in? lol). They're saying we might get a bit of the white stuff here tomorrow, UGH!! Be well everyone.

One foot in front of the other...

• Like 3

3 hours ago, It's Impossible said:

Well, it seems I'm still around. My life kind of went into a tailspin in early July.But apparently the Lord isn't ready for me yet. I'm still here. I spent some time in a hospital, and had a few other various and Sundry things happen. But I won't elaborate on them. But I guess that even at 70 years of age I'm tougher than I thought. What's the old saying...you can't keep a bad penny down (or something like that. Next week I'll be moving into my new residence in Midwest City, Okla. Onward and upward!

I hope and pray that my "family" here are all well. I'm in a La Quinta in Okla. City (do I really need to tell anyone what state Oklahoma City is in? lol). They're saying we might get a bit of the white stuff here tomorrow, UGH!! Be well everyone.

Welcome back! Been wondering how you are doing. - Shalom (Peace)

• Like 2

4 hours ago, It's Impossible said:

I hope it's you, Darrel ~ You've been missed! Welcome back ❤️

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, MartyT said:

I hope it's you, Darrel ~ You've been missed! Welcome back ❤️

Yes, Darrel, welcome back.  Sorry you have had some "tailspin" moments.  But, sounds like you have managed to survive.  Can't keep a good man down.  Dee

• Like 2

Darrel,

Wondering why you started a new account?  Funny, we were just wondering about you being absent so long and you show up!  Ditched TX, huh?  Sorry about the white stuff, am hoping it holds off a while before starting here but it's in the 20's every morning so we could well get it with any precip.

I'm sorry you had a stay in the hospital, I hope you're doing better now.  Do you have any friends/family around?

• Like 3