Grief Healing Discussion Groups

using an animal communicator

cat lover

My sweet Cali passed away August 15th....has anyone ever used an  animal communicator ......I wanted to know if animal communicators have the ability to contact deceased pets.........what has been your experience if you ever used one.......I have been googling animal communicators and it seems very expensive thanks

@Maylissa ???  
I haven't done this because of my beliefs but I think others have talked about it here in the past.  I'm sorry for your loss...my dog died August 16 and my neighbor's the day after.  I'm still having a very hard time without him here, I miss him wholeheartedly.

cat lover,

This is a topic very near and dear to my heart, and a part of me, so I'm happy to answer your questions.

Yes, I've used several throughout the years and also do this myself, mainly just naturally in everyday life, plus sometimes as part of my healing practice sessions with animals (if they wish to impart things to me as I work with them).  It's real, and not 'black magic' or woo-woo. To me, it's most often as natural as breathing. And yes, it's very commonly done with those who have transitioned. In a nutshell, experiences can be a mixed bag depending on who you hire, their style, how much you're open to hearing whatever your animals have to impart, and other such variables. But there are many good ones out there, and fees vary, just as they do with any service, and with years and level of expertise (or fame).

I might suggest you contact one of two ladies I used about 6 years ago as a double-check on what I'd naturally been getting from some dear, living cats I was involved with. But the communication itself was done with/through my own two, long-transitioned furchildren....who of course are always around me and abreast of what's going on in my life. So they could provide an overview and their own impressions of things. Ethics around who a communicator is at liberty to connect with is important.

But it was very important to me to get verification (or not) of what I'd picked up myself from these 2 other cats (which I did NOT divulge to either of these women until the end of the readings), as their lives and happiness depended on this being accurate. So I hired two different communicators separately (one quite new & very inexpensive; another pretty experienced but reasonably priced), and they BOTH received the same answers and feelings I had gotten...along with (of course) clear validations that each of them was connecting with my furchildren. I got enough of everything to be certain of it all. And the heck of it is, what my furgirl, in particular, had imparted about the possible future, did in fact transpire almost a year later, further verifying that we had all indeed made the best decisions for the highest good of ALL at the time.

Unfortunately, I cannot now find the less expensive one listed anywhere, but one of them is still practicing. Since it's a "temporary" site at present, I can't see what her current fees are for communications, but they were very reasonable back then. And although there is no info currently on her site about "after death" communications, I'm assuming she still does this, too, as most of us communicators do. You would have to use her "contact" info to inquire. I just re-read my notes from back then, and still think she was very good, and totally on the mark. She is also quite alike to me in her knowledge, approach and ideas, so I would recommend her on that basis, too. Also, since she's in Canada, if you're in the US, the fees might be less for you because of the US-favourable exchange rate to Cdn dollars. 

http://www.suebecker.net/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you Maylissa, for your response.