MartyT

Your Support Matters!

Dear Ones,

Since it was launched in May of 2003, our Grief Healing Discussion Groups site has served close to 10,000 registered members, along with countless visitors who come here on a daily basis to browse. Thanks to the active participation of our most loyal followers and their willingness to share with one another their personal experiences with loss, our site continues to serve as a virtual support group, offering compassion, comfort and support to the bereaved and to those who care for them.

I am pleased that over the last 16 years of daily operation we’ve managed to keep our site free of commercial advertising! While my work here remains for me a labor of love, it still requires countless hours each month to research and share the valid and reliable information about grief that we offer here, as well as the time it takes to administer, monitor and moderate the site ~ and of course it costs money to sustain it. 

I want you to know that your support really matters, and it makes a difference. 

I am deeply grateful for those few generous and loyal members whose regular contributions have kept us going. 

If you already donate to our site, please accept my heartfelt THANK YOU. 

If you’ve yet to make a donation, might you consider doing so now? 

If you’ve found any of the information, comfort and support you need and deserve in our forums, please consider becoming a patron with a recurring monthly donation of your choosing ~ somewhere between the cost of a cup of coffee and the price of a good meal. If that is too much for you to afford, please know that a one-time donation in any amount is acceptable and deeply appreciated.

Just click on the yellow Donate button you’ll find at the top of our home page (or click on any of our forum titles and find the Donate button at the top of the page) and follow the instructions. And thank you very much for your support!

With a grateful heart,

Marty T ❤️