Grief Healing Discussion Groups

I'm just wondering if anyone on here has tried using a medium to contact their loved ones. I've been researching into it and thought it may be something I want to do but I'm also terrified of being given the wrong information, my faith is barely hanging on as it is and the last thing I want is to stop believing all together. 

So if you have or even if you haven't what are your thoughts? 

I have not sought the services of a medium.  I know Stephen is still right here.  💙 

But I would highly recommend you seek an evidential medium.  One who can confirm with evidence, as opposed to just  "your loved one is here sending you love."

Some top mediums can take years to schedule a sitting.  And the costs are high.

The Windbridge Research Center would be a good source for a list of tested/verifiable mediums.

Hugs, Shirley

• Like 1

yes I have been to 2 different mediums in my area. They both have been spot on. The first one I went to was a group setting. She mentioned about my new Jeep. Also about the fighting with his siblings and he was sorry about that. The 2nd one was a private meeting. I went the day after my birthday and he told me happy birthday. Also confirmed that the strange things that were happening were his way of letting me know he was here. Some of the things that were told to me were so spot on and no one else would have known. I would just make sure that who ever you go to is the real deal. it does take some time to get an appointment with a good one. it's been over a year since I went but I want to go back because I need some answers to a few things. 

Hi polly, would you be able to give me the name of the person you spoke with? Or the website? That's part of the problem I'm finding. Lots of people are willing to express their interest and good experiences but doing the research all myself seems to be daunting for me. 

• 1 month later...

Hi, and yes I have been to a Medium and are currently meeting with a Psychic once a week, the medium I met with Terry here in Denver, although she did not have all the information correct, she had enough right to convince me was on the level, even down to the point of my overdose attempt shortly after losing My Lovely Wife and Soulmate Nancy last Dec 3 2018, are doing better now, but at the end of the day, I am still wanting to go home, at least the home we had together. Terry was able to tell me about Nancy and how busy she is, but that she is Ok, and and that she is with me each and every day,  still looking out for me, provided some comfort, but again there is always the end of the day, but even a little comfort is worth a lifetime. Best Wishes