I'm just wondering if anyone on here has tried using a medium to contact their loved ones. I've been researching into it and thought it may be something I want to do but I'm also terrified of being given the wrong information, my faith is barely hanging on as it is and the last thing I want is to stop believing all together. 

So if you have or even if you haven't what are your thoughts? 

I have not sought the services of a medium.  I know Stephen is still right here.  💙 

But I would highly recommend you seek an evidential medium.  One who can confirm with evidence, as opposed to just  "your loved one is here sending you love."

Some top mediums can take years to schedule a sitting.  And the costs are high.

The Windbridge Research Center would be a good source for a list of tested/verifiable mediums.

Hugs, Shirley

• Like 1

yes I have been to 2 different mediums in my area. They both have been spot on. The first one I went to was a group setting. She mentioned about my new Jeep. Also about the fighting with his siblings and he was sorry about that. The 2nd one was a private meeting. I went the day after my birthday and he told me happy birthday. Also confirmed that the strange things that were happening were his way of letting me know he was here. Some of the things that were told to me were so spot on and no one else would have known. I would just make sure that who ever you go to is the real deal. it does take some time to get an appointment with a good one. it's been over a year since I went but I want to go back because I need some answers to a few things. 

Hi polly, would you be able to give me the name of the person you spoke with? Or the website? That's part of the problem I'm finding. Lots of people are willing to express their interest and good experiences but doing the research all myself seems to be daunting for me.