Grief Healing Discussion Groups

I just lost my teenage daughter....horrifically. it's been almost 2 weeks. I want to die. I cant do this. She was so innocent...all I can see is the horror of what she must have gone through. She was probably so scared. She probably cried for me...she was such a gentle soul and I cant believe they did what they did. I'm not doing this. I cant. I dont want to be here. It feels like I'm being forced to live.

I'm so sorry for your loss, my dear, and my heart reaches out to you in your pain. Can you share with us more of what happened to your daughter? You don't say what, if any, support you have around you ~ but it is imperative that you don't try to manage this all by yourself. The feelings and reactions you've described are completely understandable under the circumstances, but they can leave you feeling "crazy," terrified and alone. But in fact you are not alone. We are here for you, and we are listening. Please share more of your story with us, if you are willing ~ and know that we are hurting with you. ❤️

• Like 1

I am so sorry you lost your daughter and especially in a horrific way.  Sometimes it helps to share what you're going through with others, a burden shared can be lessened a mite.  We are here for you to listen to you and care.